Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, June 10, 2010

People That Are Not Americans Imitiating American Accents

 
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

No time for blogging today! I am far too busy complaining about how busy I am. (Jeepers! I barely have time to obsess over what to eat for dessert, much less have a second helping.) In the meantime you can watch these swell videos of people that are not Americans imitiating American accents. I especially like this one.
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

At Thu Jun 10, 06:29:00 PM, Blogger McGriddle Pants said...

soooooooooo we're all southerners, who think our water takes like jerkey?

wow.

just wow.

a sure sign that the last administration's foreign policies were TOP NOTCH!

 
At Sun Jun 13, 05:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always say "France" with an extra "r" and special emphasis - just to piss of the frenchies

 
At Fri Jun 18, 12:24:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

McGriddle Pants: I just thought it was fun when I looked it up. It's interesting how they interpret what we say and sound like. ;o)

Jang-chub Ozer: Yeah! I always use an extra "r" when I say freedom fries as well, just to confuse 'em! ;o)

 
At Mon Jun 21, 03:15:00 AM, Blogger Batocchio said...

They're better than some I've heard. Some British actors did/do a near flawless American accent, but if you watch enough BBC or go to the theater in England (especially outside of London), you'll hear some atrocious attempts. The "standard" bad American accent is sorta a bad John Wayne, at least when the gents attempt it. (Still, I may have heard more crappy British accents than American ones.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts