Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Backlash from Rep. Kucinich Could Spell Doom for the Monkerstein Campaign

Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-OH)
In a statement issued from his congressional office yesterday, Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) stated that he has filed for a restraining order against independent presidential candidate Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein.

"I have never met or spoken with this Monkerstein fellow, despite what his campaign manager has been saying." Kucinich said. "The constant badgering and harassment by Dr. Monkerstein and his staff must stop."

The Monkerstein campaign had previously asserted that Kucinich had agreed to serve as his running mate in his upcoming bid for the for presidency. Monkerstein now states that Kucinich has dropped out of the race because "Rep. Kucinich told me that after much soul searching that he did not want to put his lovely wife through more campaigning if he does not get the nomination."

"That's absurd! I have never met the monkey!" Kucinich said. "And who in their right mind would declare a running mate this early in the election cycle? That is just crazy talk!"

The Monkerstein campaign was unavailable for comment at the time of this press release. MSNBC


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

At Thu Jul 12, 07:54:00 AM, Blogger Michael Bains said...

I'd volunteer to spruce up Monkerstein's ticket, but fear a background check of my time in "teh zoo" might disqualify me.

Perhaps Rep K would reconsider if I volunteer to protect his wife?

 
At Thu Jul 12, 08:12:00 AM, Blogger Jess Wundrun said...

Johnny Yen joins me in wishing for a rapprochement between the apes and the monkeys. In the meantime, I am laughing my ass off.

(Isn't that michaelbains in the Fall Out Boy video? If so, Mr Kucinich should NOT let him anywhere near Mrs. K)

 
At Thu Jul 12, 11:41:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

MichaelBains: Hmm... If I were you, I would volunteer to protect his wife regradless of any other factor.

Jess Wundrun: What is this about michaelbains and a Fall Out Boy video? I wanna see! I wanna see!

 
At Thu Jul 12, 02:38:00 PM, Blogger Jess Wundrun said...

I have posted the video on my fresh new blog. I caught this yesterday and said to myself 'teh monkeys are everywhere!'

 
At Fri Jul 13, 12:32:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Thanks for the video, that's great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts