Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Oh, How the Mighty have Fallen...

 
Oh, How the Mighty Have Fallen...

The "Straight Talk Express" of Evil Spock's presidential run for the White House in 2012 has been permanantly derailed. he has recently thrown in his hat with the wrong crowd, and is now shilling for the unworthy attentions and false glory of the crazed delusions of the Monkerstein campaign!

I have tried to be a friend to Evil Spock, but he returned that friendship with scorn by calling me his "frenemy." He has pushed aside my idealistic hopes for his future and my altruistic concerns for his welfare, and has instead placed all of his presidential eggs in one basket - a handbasket. Well, I tell you, boys and girls, I think you can guess exactly where he is going in that handbasket!

Now there are those of you that might suggest that I am the victim in this instance, but I say nay, no sir! It not I that is the injured party in this case, but the poor, deluded Evil Spock. He has been hoodwinked! His career is over, his hopes and plans for a presidential run in 2012 are a fleeting, tattered dream that shall never be realized because he has fallen in with a bad crowd - Namely the Evil Dr. Monkenstein and his little Frog puppet!

Evil Spock has Traded his Abraham Lincoln Hat for the Monkerstein Fez of Corruption!
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

At Sat Jul 14, 12:08:00 PM, Blogger Evil Spock said...

Its not over until Evil Spock says its over, or the girlfriend says its over.

Maybe Sophie too.

Hey, Evil Spock needed to choose a side, and since your lesbian army and Evil Spock's Rainbow Warriors of the Gaypocalypse are at odds, Evil Spock needed more allies not aligned with the Zaius Empire.

 
At Sat Jul 14, 01:04:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Once again your passive aggressive statements are long on inuendo and short on fact. To start, it is not my lesbian army, but the army of Germaine Gregarious And The Nefarious Lair of the LGPPP, Inc. I merely have a few harmless gorillas, General Ursus, and a of course the fembots.

You state that my (actually GG and the LGPPP's) lesbian army and Evil Spock's Rainbow Warriors of the Gaypocalypse are at odds, and yet what was your quote? What was the exact quote, Evil Spock?

At Mon Jul 09, 01:48:00 PM, Evil Spock said...
"Evil Spock's Rainbow Warriors will rain destruction on your simian kind!"

It is you who have acted in an presumptively aggressive fashion, not I, and have aimed your bile specifically at your simian friends. Your non-aggression pact with the evil Dr. Monkerstein can only mean that it is I that must act in a defensive fashion, and not you.

I would suggest that you spend more time listening to your diplomats, Evil Spock, and less time with your Monkerstein war council.

 
At Sat Jul 14, 01:48:00 PM, Blogger SamuraiFrog said...

Monkerstein has no war council, Mr. Zaius. I, for one, am pleased that the Rainbow Warriors and my own Daleks will be working together for a more peaceful future.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts