Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Just a Quick Note...

 

MWB has created the greatest election post ever! (Hard to believe that he could top his last election post.)

I meant to watch the State of the Union Adress (and go to Blue Gal's SOTU Salon), but I fell asleep. Luckily Jess Wundrun Live-blogged it! And she recapped the event as well! Comrade Kevin has a thing or two to say about the SOTU, as did Dr. Monkerstein.

Anaïs Nohant has an interesting story about Vladimir Nabokov.

Swinebread has a Bill Shatner video.

Freida Bee has a Poem O' Doom.

Angry Ballerina is turning Japanese.

I don't care what Devilham says, I don't like Duck or figs.

Westcoast Walker may have found the next winner of the coveted Doody-Head Award.

Samurai Frog did not forget Mimi Rogers' nor Heather Graham's Birthdays, like I did. (Best Mimi Rogers picture ever!)

FranIAm has the 60 Second Doodle of peace.

Dean Wormer blames Chief Engineer Scott for the Tribblecaust.
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

7 Comments:

At Tue Jan 29, 03:37:00 PM, Blogger Jess Wundrun said...

Did you know that I actually live-blogged the whole thing half an hour before it actually started?

In all, I was pretty spot on (for a drunk girl) Tim Russert better look out!!!

 
At Tue Jan 29, 05:33:00 PM, Blogger Anaïs Nohant said...

Thanks for the mention Dr. Zaius. I have news to impart. I've just created another blog under my real name since Politics, Social Commentary and Opinions other than the norm seem to tick people off enough not to ever buy your fiction. Email me at anaisnohant(at) gmail.com if you want to know where my new secret literary lair is.

 
At Wed Jan 30, 12:27:00 AM, Blogger kimono hime said...

Ooooh, a yummy list of new blogs to devour! Thank you Dr. Z!

 
At Wed Jan 30, 11:32:00 AM, Blogger Devilham said...

Thanks for the shout out Dr. Z, we'll eat all the duck and figs, but I'll save you 2 slices of the cheesey potatoes, ok? there hearty enough to eat as a meal on their own (try putting some ham in there, and then it IS a meal)

 
At Wed Jan 30, 05:28:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Jess Wundrun: Wow! You can predict the future when you are drunk! I got chills when I read your post, it was amost like I was watching the president myself! Tim Russert has nothing on you.

Anaïs Nohant: Will do!

kimono hime: Yay! Eating blogs is my speciality!

Devilham: Cheesey potatoes? Mmm... Thanks! Extra cholesterol on mine, please!

 
At Wed Jan 30, 08:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Linky love! Here's your Goth Girl as thanks.

Boy every time I do a political post a candidate drops out.

So I just have to time my next one right!

 
At Fri Feb 01, 08:21:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

I have just posted a goth Betty story! That picture is pretty funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts