Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lulu singing "To Sir With Love"

 
No time for blogging today! Germaine Greagraious are busy tying up some loose ends at the office. (We are trying to maximize our profits on the mortgage meltdown! We must quickly acquire as much bad debt as possible to take full advantage of this nifty government bailout.) In the meantime you can watch these swell videos! I have a couple of clips of Lulu singing "To Sir With Love" [ 2 ]. (Ack! And don't forget the 'ladies choice' dance from the same movie.) Also worthy of mentioning is this more recent effort by the Trashcan Sinatras.
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

At Wed Oct 15, 05:11:00 AM, Blogger Fran said...

I myself prefer a cover version that I once heard and cannot find to save my life... And how I have tried. It was done as "To Zaius... with love."

 
At Thu Oct 16, 04:21:00 AM, Blogger Distributorcap said...

oh those schoolgirl daze of biting nails

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts