Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Monday, May 11, 2009

LGPPP, Inc. Corporate Training Video

 
No time for blogging today! I am too busy watching Germaine Gregarious' latest LGPPP, Inc. Corporate Training Video. In this exciting installment, an evil corporate pigboy gets his comeuppance for taking an enormous bonus from his company's bailout money. (And he had the gall to not even try to bribe either me or Germaine Gregarious. I was genuinely hurt.) If you missed the previous installment, you can watch it by clicking here.
 

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

8 Comments:

At Mon May 11, 07:43:00 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Now that was a fine start to the day.

 
At Mon May 11, 08:20:00 AM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Good thing Germaine was wearing her running shoes, she needed them.

 
At Mon May 11, 10:57:00 AM, Blogger Doc said...

That's what I like to see, a corporation that can get things done! Besides, what's cooler than a good looking woman with an Armalite?

Doc

 
At Mon May 11, 02:01:00 PM, Blogger Michael Hart said...

Wow; Lingerie Terrorists!
I had no idea. I have definitely been on the farm too long.

One corporate pigboy down,
several hundred thousand to go.

Thanks Doc.

 
At Mon May 11, 11:11:00 PM, Blogger Utah Savage said...

I'm so sad I've had to retire my firepower for weapons at closer range. I just got my straight edge sharpened.

 
At Wed May 13, 08:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a principled person it is not being offered a bribe that most offends me. I mean at least they could ask.

 
At Wed May 13, 11:20:00 PM, Blogger BAC said...

Dr. Z ... I've posted a little something for you here!

 
At Fri May 15, 07:20:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Bubs: Thanks, Bubs! :o)

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator: Indeed! But she lost her gun. :o(

Doc: what's cooler than a good looking woman with an Armalite? A good looking woman with an Armalite and an armful of grenades! ;o)

Michael Hart: But of course! Lingerie Terrorists are my favorite! ;o)

Utah Savage: Ah, women are always so good at the personal touch... ;o)

Jang-chub Ozer: Me too! The nerve... ;o)

BAC: Thanks, BAC! ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts