Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Monday, August 31, 2009

Animated Typography Video of Jonathan Coulton's Song "Still Alive"

 
No time for blogging today! I am busy being an American Super Spy on a mission to single-handedly save the country from falling prey to an evil plot of a thinly veiled caricature of a liberal despot using only my cinematically implied conservative values, my seductive simian charms, a pocketful of poison gas pellets and a magically endless supply of ammunition. (By applying some fictitious fears and zippy xenophobia, we can keep the cold war hot hot hot!) In the meantime you can watch this swell animated typography video of Jonathan Coulton's song "Still Alive". (The hardest part of being a larger than life Simian Super Spy is thinking up those really bad "off-the-cuff" puns to be said upon killing an evil henchman or being introduced to a beautiful woman.)
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

At Mon Aug 31, 09:40:00 AM, Blogger Laura said...

That's a very catchy tune! My head was bopping along. (chair dancing *not lap* is my speciality!)
((Hugs))
Laura

 
At Tue Sep 01, 09:58:00 AM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

You should create a database of common supervillain-related puns, and then have your off-the-cuff link to it.

I would make a very bad spy.

 
At Tue Sep 01, 04:07:00 PM, Blogger Jess Wundrun said...

Holy Guano, batman! That is awesome. I just followed the link to YouTube and caught about eight other samples. "What Does Marcellus Wallace Look Like" from Pulp Fiction was excellent and several others. Now you've got me jonesing for a Mac and the whole Adobe Suite. Got 5k you're not doing anything with?

 
At Wed Sep 02, 08:41:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Sunshine: It is a catchy tune! I really like that song. ;o)

Randal Graves: Hey, I think that there's an app' for that! ;o)

Jess Wundrun: Unfortunately, the only "k's" that i have are on my keyboard. Lower case and capitol. :o(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts