Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, August 07, 2009

Prep-Unit singing "Tea Partay"

 
No time for blogging today! I'm busy going back in time to visit with my good friend Professor Moriarty. We are going to the theater to see one of Gilbert and Sullivan's delightful little "Opéra Comiques"! (We may even invite Mycroft Holmes, if he can ditch his idiot brother.) In the meantime you can watch this swell video of Prep-Unit singing the delightful song, "Tea Partay". ("High tea in the parlor makes the ladies holler!")
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

At Fri Aug 07, 09:02:00 PM, Blogger Tengrain said...

Good Gawd, my Oakland background is cringing listening to this, and yet I'm laughing my pretty pink ass off.

That's a brilliant parody.

(It is a parody, right?)

Regards,

Tengrain

 
At Sun Aug 09, 08:48:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

I thought that it was hilarious! It was done back in 2006, so it was not inspired by the recent "teabagger" community though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts