Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, April 25, 2008

'Doc' Zaius and the Mexicali Tumbleweeds




 
No time for blogging today! I'm too busy jingle-jangle-jinglin' my sassy new simian spurs! (Watch your step, you low down, mangy, horse thievin' varmit! I'm here to kick ass and chew gum, and I'm all out of gum.) In the meantime, you can watch this swell video of Jayne Russell, Bob Hope and Roy Rogers singing the song, "Buttons and Bows" [ 2 ] from the film, "Son of Paleface". (What's that you say? This is a 'spaghetti' western? Mmm... Two helpings with extra meatballs, please!)
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

At Fri Apr 25, 02:57:00 PM, Blogger dguzman said...

Oh, Dr Zaius, you are strummin' the strings o' my heart with these great films!

 
At Sat Apr 26, 08:38:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Cool! I love these old movies. Thank god for YouTube!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts