Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Meme-ing is Such Sweet Sorrow, That I Shall Say Goodnight 'Till it be Morrow

 
Ack! As I have been tagged by the commendable bibliothecary Liberality, I submit the following installment of the "Six Random Things" meme. First things first, though. I must post the rules:

The Rules
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

So without further ado, I relinquish the following six random indulgences about me:

Even though I am both a scientist and a theologian, I still find many things inexplicable.

I haven't had a speeding or parking ticket in over 15 years.

Now that Sanjay Gupta [ 2 ] has turned down the post of surgeon general, I am still hoping that President Obama will consider me for the post. I know that Howard Dean has been pegged for the job, but in the capacity of head brain surgeon of Ape City, I have performed almost as many lobotomies as Howard Dean has as Democratic National Committee Chairman!

I know the difference between bits and bytes.
(Especially when it relates to cake and ice cream!)

I live in constant fear of killer robots from the future.

I still have a crush on Laurie Partridge.

And there you have it! The six things meme! With these shallow admissions made, I now tag the following bloggers for this meme: BAC, Übermilf, Distributorcap, Jang-chub Ozer, Sunandheir, Utah Savage, and Darius Whiteplume.
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

19 Comments:

At Wed Mar 25, 04:48:00 PM, Blogger Life As I Know It Now said...

What an excellent job you have done here! Those pictures are too much! It seems like everyone is outside playing and cyberspace is rather empty today but I don't blame them a bit.

 
At Wed Mar 25, 05:41:00 PM, Blogger lisahgolden said...

I love, love, love, the graphics. You are especially cute as Sanjay Gupta.

 
At Wed Mar 25, 06:35:00 PM, Blogger Distributorcap said...

now i have my weekend work cut out for me

 
At Wed Mar 25, 08:34:00 PM, Blogger BAC said...

Dr. Z this is most excellent!! How can I hope to keep up with your talent?


BAC

 
At Wed Mar 25, 09:17:00 PM, Blogger Utah Savage said...

I was planing the rest of my life and editing. I have seventeen pages of instructions to follow. I will do my best, but the painters are do early in the morning and I need, need, need to eat my dinner, and have some ice cream. You know what comes after cake and Ice cream don't you?

 
At Wed Mar 25, 09:18:00 PM, Blogger Utah Savage said...

And honestly, you are a really hard act to follow.

 
At Thu Mar 26, 01:36:00 AM, Blogger Utah Savage said...

I've done it, but with obscene links galore. I hope you're proud of yourself. Now I'll probably get kicked off blogger.

 
At Thu Mar 26, 04:11:00 AM, Blogger Darius Whiteplume said...

Why is my frontal lobe tingling?

 
At Thu Mar 26, 08:32:00 AM, Blogger Ubermilf said...

I did it.

 
At Thu Mar 26, 08:35:00 AM, Blogger Claire said...

I miss Susan Dey. When I was 6 or 7, I wanted to be Laurie Partridge.

 
At Thu Mar 26, 09:44:00 AM, Blogger Thomas Fummo said...

aw pooh. no tag.
And I have so many random things to tell.
But then again I alredy tagged my self once, I'm not going to do it again :-P

And thanks for the link in the previous post! :-D

 
At Thu Mar 26, 10:08:00 AM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

First, a thousand thanks for not tagging me. Secondly, I'm not too comfortable with the thought of you holding a scalpel in your hand.

 
At Thu Mar 26, 04:28:00 PM, Blogger Comrade Kevin said...

Embrace the killer robots. Soon they will rule the world.

 
At Thu Mar 26, 05:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

6 Things - done & done

http://mocksure.blogspot.com/2009/03/target-mocksure.html

 
At Fri Mar 27, 07:54:00 AM, Blogger Darwin's Dagger said...

I've always figured that if we could get the killer robots from the future and the killer apes from the future to fight each other we humans would have a better chance of defeating them both. Thanks for confirming my theory.

 
At Fri Mar 27, 11:20:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Liberality: Thanks, Liberality! You were very kind to tag me. :o)

Lisa: Thanks, Lisa! Sanjay Gupta and Howard Dean got nuthin' on me!

Distributorcap: Yay! So glad to keep you from mowing your lawn. ;o)

BAC: Gosh, you'll think of something swell! You always do. ♥

Utah Savage: Ice cream? Did you say something about cake and Ice cream? Thanks, Utah Savage! :o)

Darius Whiteplume: Hmm... My best guess is that you have been using too much of Dr. Miracles Tingling 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner. ;o)

Übermilf: Yay! Thanks, Übermilf! :o)

CDP: Susan Dey is nice and all that, but I'm in love with Laurie Partridge!

TF: Jeepers! An oversight. Maybe next time, TF! :o(

Randal Graves: Bah! Who better to hold a scalpel than a world leader who is a brain surgeon from the future, I ask you?

Comrade Kevin: Never! Not by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin! Killer robots are evil!

Jang-chub Ozer: Yay! Thanks, Jang-chub Ozer! :o)

Darwin's Dagger: Ack! I never thought of that. This presents something of a quandary...

 
At Sat Mar 28, 06:03:00 PM, Blogger The Hermit said...

Of course you don't get tickets, some apes def. are more equal than others. I bet Dr. Maximus doesn't get tickets either.

 
At Sat Mar 28, 06:08:00 PM, Blogger The Hermit said...

Oh and Laurie was HOT. A little too thin but 5 pounds is easy to put on. I get the feeling that behind closed doors she would do anything to please her man(or great ape)

 
At Sun Mar 29, 03:03:00 PM, Blogger Mauigirl said...

What a great way to do this meme!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts